This program perform computer configuration analysis and diagnostics. It gives detailed information about your computer properties and settings, detailed specs for CPU, motherboard, chipset, BIOS, CPU, PCI/AGP, USB and ISA/PnP devices, memory, monitor, video card, disk drives, CD/DVD devices, SCSI devices, S.M.A.R.T., ports, network cards, printers, operating system, installed programs and hotfixes, processes, services, serial numbers (CD keys), users, open files, system uptime, network, network shares, as well as real-time monitors for CPU, memory, page file usage and network traffic. It displays currently active network connections, passwords hidden behind asterisks, installed codecs, and more. This program also creates a report file, and is able to run in batch mode.
* Added SMBus support for VIA 686A, VIA 8233A, VIA 8235 and VIA 8237.
* Added Right-Click context menu for the left tree.
* Split ‘Secrets’ item into ‘Licenses’ and ‘Secrets’.
* Fixed SATA-I detection.
* Fixed a “Serial and Parallel Port” bug.
* Fixed a “Check for Update” bug (“Cannot create file D:\TEMP 1\MoveHome.exe” error message).
* Fixed an “Autorun” bug (windows 2000).
* Added Swedish and Ukrainian support.
* Added extra stuff for Secrets (Sorry, no IE7 yet).
* Changed the name of the low-level driver from WINIO to SIWIO.
* The configuration file (siw_init.xml) stores the size and position of the main window.
* Added “Export to TXT” (right pane).
* Added ‘/silent’ command line option (works together with ‘/log’ option). SIW doesn’t display the Progress Window. Only for Technician’s and Business Versions.
* Added “The LOG can be saved as HTML, CSV or TXT. Only for Technician’s and Business Versions.
Homepage – SIW
Size: 1.21 MB